As Xero Certified Advisers and Xero Gold Partners, Craufurd Hale LLP offer a comprehensive management accounting and reporting service.
Cloud-based accounting software and associated apps have revolutionised the preparation of detailed management accounts and reports, allowing reports to be prepared at any point in time throughout the year, be it monthly, quarterly or even a snapshot of the present day.
The benefits of receiving accurate and timely management information are that not only does it display the historical performance of the business, but it can aid future planning and allow accurate cash flow forecasts to be prepared, which then ultimately facilitate the decision-making process.
We are constantly reviewing the latest cloud applications and, where applicable, we will recommend those which have assisted our own business and also those which we have seen successfully integrated into our clients’ businesses.
Our Management Accounts service offering therefore covers:
- Cloud-based business application advice
- Assistance with preparing budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis reporting and review of actual to budgeted figures
- Departmental reporting for profit centres and business divisions
- Tailored profit and loss reports to summarise business cost groupings
- Cash flow forecasting software set up and support which streams live cash flows from the underlying accounts data
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and ratio analysis
- Bespoke dashboards can be developed and tailored to your requirements, to provide clarity and to highlight financial performance of key business sectors
Accurate and timely management information is critical and an integral part of all successful and well run businesses.
Speak to an expert
"It's an A team service at Craufurd Hale group...top notch, brilliant personal and business all accounting and financial matters covered! No other firm can match their quality"Mr R Houbby, Reading
“Like many start-up companies, leadership teams can occasionally place too much emphasis on winning clients and delivering great service, perhaps relegating the fundamental financial needs of their new business.
But from the day we launched Barfly in 2014, Craufurd Hale made sure that our business was healthy and thriving, working alongside us to carve a trouble-free financial path. From fundamentals like cashflow management, pay roll administration and tax submissions, to more complex ad hoc financial needs, they have been a perfect partner.
We rely on Phil and the wider team to help steer the ship and we can not fault them whatsoever. Barfly simply would not be the business that it is today without them.”N Dudley-Williams & M Spurling Managing Partners BARFLY,
An initial, no-obligation and totally free of charge meeting is just one quick phone call away.