We can assist with the vast array of company secretarial or corporate governance services, including the incorporation of limited companies and limited liability partnerships, usually within a period of 24 to 48 hours.
Bespoke articles of association can be prepared, including those for registered charities and flat management companies.
Our incorporation services also include advice as to company officers and share structuring, in the latter case where early planning can assist in reducing future tax liabilities.
Failure to comply with certain company secretarial regulations could result in director disqualifications, problems and delays during due diligence upon a company sale and, in some cases, companies being struck off the register of companies. For these reasons, it is imperative that these compliance matters are taken seriously and are not missed.
Our company secretarial services also include:
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers online, including register of members and officer updates
- Providing a registered office address if it is preferred for this not to be the company’s trading address
- Preparation and electronic filing at Companies House of the annual confirmation statement
- Statutory accounts filing at Companies House
- Preparation and online filing of Companies House forms such as:
- Share allotments
- Officer appointment and resignations
- Bonus issue of shares
- Sub-division of share classes
- Buy-back of company shares paperwork
- Share transfers including transfers into treasury
- Dividend voucher and minute preparation to support corporate dividend payments
- EIS and SEIS share structuring advice
We will also advise on and liaise with company law specialists as to shareholder agreements, loan agreements, deed of loan waivers, share option schemes and share buyback agreements.